Ore Dictionary Converter is a mod that adds blocks and items that convert between different versions of the same ore using the Forge ore dictionary. This allow ores and ingots to be stacked and use less space in the inventory or chests. To use it, craft an Ore Converter, then right click with it in hand to open its GUI.
The Ore Converter is an item that allows ores to be converted. To use it place it in the hotbar and right click with it in the hand, it will open a GUI. The GUI has 2 sets of slots. In the left 3×3 slots is where the ores are placed, and in the right 4×4 slots is where the target ore is converted (similar to using a workbench).
Ore Conversion Table:
The Ore Conversion Table is a block that has the same function as the Ore Converter but is placed in the world.
Automatic Ore Converter:
The Automatic Ore Converter is a block that automatically converts ores when they are placed on the input slots. When activeted it will open a GUI. The gui has 3 sets of slots. In the top left 4×2 slots is where the ores are placed, in the top right 3×2 slots is where the converted ores are pulled out, and the bottom 9×2 slots are used to set a specific version of the ore to convert (if none is specified, the first ore in the dictionary is selected, and if the item is not on the Ore Dictionary, it's placed directly on an output slot).
The Automatic Ore Converter works with hoppers, Buildcraft pipes, etc.
Minecraft Ore Dictionary Converter Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Ore Dictionary Converter Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft Ore Dictionary Converter Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft EnderTech Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft OresPlus Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Rollercoaster Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Extended Items Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft The Castledefenders Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Texore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Terrific Transportation Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft SupernaturalCraMap Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2